103′ Azimut Leonardo 2008 M/Y BROTHERS – 2.9 M €
Leonardo is a 30.75 m / 100′11″ luxury motor yacht. With a beam of 6.8 m and a draft of 2.01 m, she has a GRP hull. She is powered by MTU engines of 2200 HP each giving her a maximum speed of 32 knots and a cruising speed of 26 knots. She was built by Azimut in 2008. The motor yacht can accommodate 8 guests in 4 cabins with an interior design by Carlo Galeazzi and an exterior design by Stefano Righini.
She has maneuvering Joystick, powerful air conditioning 220.000 BTU, hydraulic bow & stern thrusters, 120 liters/hour Idromar water maker, 2 x 32 kW 220V 50Hz Kohler gen set, 10.880 liters fuel capacity, 1.800 liters fresh water capacity.
- Perfect condition, only 1050 hours on engines (June 2017)
- A mega-yacht with dynamic, flowing lines, that doesn’t compromise on interior space and livability
- Brothers is Azimut 98 Leonardo, the ocean coupé
- Sporting drive and impeccable style, combined with skilful optimisation of available space.
- Be prepared to enjoy the taste of the sea
- Be prepared to skim over the water’s taut surface, as if in flight
- Built under RINA class
- Tender & Jetskis all stored inside the enclosed Garages