106′ Falcon 2001 M/Y CUTLESS PEARL 1.65M € VAT paid
Cutlass Pearl is a 32.50m fly bridge motor yacht built in 2001 by Falcon Yachts in Viareggio, Italy with exterior styling by Stefano Righini Design. Impeccably maintained by a fastidious owner who has always wanted her looking perfect. The main saloon is light and homely providing an inviting and spacious feel of absolute comfort. The separate dining area is configured to seat up to 10 guests. The 4 en-suite guest cabins that accommodate 8 guests comprise of a full beam master suite, a full beam VIP double and two twins with warm and light neutral furnishings, all luxuriously finished to a high standard. Also, forward on the main deck is a media room which can accommodate 2 guests on a fold out bed. The outside deck provides plenty of room for entertaining; the large aft deck offers an intimate dining experience, or for a more entertaining atmosphere the large fly bridge includes a dining area for 10.
Cutlass Pearl features a Composite hull with teak deck. Fitted with 2 x MTU 2 V396TE94 at 2280hp each, she is capable of reaching 27 knots. Low engine hours for a yacht of this year. Built to comply with RINA standards. Cutlass Pearl is priced very competitively and is VAT paid. This immaculately kept yacht has been meticulously maintained by a caring owner and experienced crew. She is turnkey ready for her new owner to fully enjoy the season.
- Designed by Stefano Righini
- Comply with Rina 100-A-1.1 standards
- 4 en-suite guest cabins that accommodate 8 guests
- 2750 hours on engines (July 2017)
- 2 x 50 kW Onan gen set newly replaced in 2016 have only 600 hours (July 2017)
- Frigit 222.000 BTU air condition system
- 2 x Idromar 160 lph. Watermaker produce 3,840 litres / day each
- Built in Viareggio, Italy
- Panama flag