120′ Benetti 2007 M/Y ANDIAMO – 6.99 M $
ANDIAMO is a beautiful example of Benetti’s popular Classic series, which superseded the 115’ Classic and has an extra 1’ beam over the older model.
She was designed by Stefano Righini and Francoise Zuretti.
Managed and cared for by a highly-experienced captain and full time crew, she is in class and shows in excellent condition for a vessel of her vintage.
In 2016, she underwent an extensive refit at Lauderdale Marine Center, in South Florida, improving a vast array of technical and interior design aspects.
ANDIAMO is surprisingly spacious for 120′ feet, with great separation among triple decks.
Her highlights include the sky-lounge, the 180-degree view on-deck master suite and four comfortable guest staterooms below. A total of twelve guests can be accommodated and serviced by up to seven crew.
2016 – 2017 Updates:
- In Class, ABS Certification.
- New Hull Paint in Titanium (Oct. 2016) Compound and Wax Superstructure.
- All new interior and exterior soft goods and furnishings
- (2) brand new Muir windlasses.
- All new Audio Visual systems and TV’s, with iPad control, by Savant
- Main Engines Serviced by MTU
- (2) New electrical generator ends removed, rebuilt and certified.
- All new exhausts, (Turbos, Blankets, Butterfly valves, overboard, and generators)
- (2) New fresh water pumps for main engines
- Zero Speed Stabilizers serviced, fins dropped and new seals (May 2017)
- Hammann waste system fully serviced including all pumps
- (2) New Jet system pumps for head system
- All new house batteries
- Alpha Laval Fuel Filter overhaul
- ABB monitoring system overhauled
- New LED lighting throughout (interior & Exterior)
- All hydraulics overhauled including (Garage and tender launch systems) Garage Door Rams rebuilt
- New Teak decking in worn areas
- New varnish complete caprail
- New Windows in Master Stateroom and pilothouse (due to delamination – no leaks!)
- New Automated Sky-lounge door
- New headliners where required
- New Sunshade awnings for all decks
- Rebuilt stern passarelle
- Last haul-out June 2017
- All new air conditioning plant including reverse cycle, three new chillers, new circulating and raw water pumps, new frequency drives and new UV light sanitation system July 2017
- Fully refitted in 2016
- Designed by Stefano Righini
- An elegant classic interior by Francois Zuretti
- Built by ABS
- 10 guests in 5 cabins, 7 crew in 4 cabins
- Perfect condition