121′ Benetti 2014 M/Y EDISIA – 12.75 M €
Built in 2014 by Italian yard Benetti EDESIA is a beautiful example of the Benetti Classic 121’ semi-displacement model, with its proven design that has proven to be extremely popular with prospective owners and charter guests. Her exterior design is by Stefano Righini, with interior design by Francois Zuretti. EDESIA’s stylish interior centres around oak paneling with leather detailing, creating an elegantly modern feel. Able to accommodate 12 guests in five ensuite cabins, she features an extremely spacious master suite, two doubles including a VIP, and two twins.
Guest areas stretch across her three decks, with generous spaces both inside and out and an easy flow that makes her perfect for indoor-outdoor living. On the main deck the main saloon features a formal dining area and separate lounging space with this layout ensuring each compartment in the saloon has its own distinct identity. Other features include a bar and entertainment centre while full length windows ensure this main space is filled with light, creating a large and appealing lounge for guests to enjoy.
The full beam upper saloon, which is a less formal interior space that is geared towards relaxation, leads out to the extremely large upper deck which has features including an al fresco dining set up and further seating. Yet another large outdoors space EDESIA’s large sundeck is the perfect spot to enjoy life at sea, with a bar, BBQ, dining table and loungers for sunbathing.
- Designed by Stefano Righini
- An elegant interior by Francois Zuretti used oak paneling with leather inserts
- Built by RINA Maltese cross Hull MACH Y, MCA, LY2 Compliant for Unrestricted Service
- 10 guests in 5 cabins, 7 crew in 4 cabins
- Marble floor in all bathrooms
- Electrical curtains and blinds in all cabins, saloon and lounge; i-pad and local control
- Teak decking on sun deck
- Underwater lights all around – 12 pcs
- Stainless steel anchors