140′ Benetti 2014 M/Y SOY AMOR – 17.4M €
Featuring a displacement grp hull and grp superstructure, Soy Amor offers her guests 4 teak decks for absolute relaxation and entertainment.
She was built to ABS (American Bureau of Shipping) classification society rules and is MCA Compliant.
The yacht is equipped with an ultra-modern stabilization system which reduces roll motion effect and results in a smoother and more enjoyable cruising experience underway.
This luxury yacht is also fitted with ‘at anchor stabilisers’ that work at anchor increasing on-board comfort when the yacht is stationary, particularly in rough waters.
Recently launched, the yacht boast exterior concept and design are by Stefano Righini, while the contemporary-styled interiors are by Benetti’s technical department.
The key features aboard the new 42-metre vessel include: a backlit marble waterfall in the main foyer, a fireplace in the upper saloon, and a garage with side door amidships that frees up space for a large beach area astern.
- She is the best Crystal 140 Benetti ever built, fully loaded with options and she is in turn-key condition
- Backlit marble waterfall in the main foyer,
- Fireplace in the upper saloon
- Garage with side door amidships that frees up space for a large beach area astern
- She was built to ABS classification and is MCA complaint.