150′ DERECKTOR K-IV UNDER CONSTRUCTION “AS IS WHERE IS” 450.000 $
This beautiful sloop with German Frers’ classical lines, a superb raised-panel interior by John Munford, has the classic feel of a J Class with the capabilities of a fast modern sloop.
This yacht is intended for extensive cruising and has also been designed to compete in the world’s super yacht regattas. Sleek hull lines combined with a modern bow, gentle shear and a traditional overhang in the stern give this yacht a contemporary – yet timeless appeal. The layout is classic with a large master suite aft. The hull is built in Pechiney 5383 aluminum and the interior is completely cored for maximum lightness.
The design, style, arrangement and equipment is arranged to give the best performance, structure and stability. The raised and fielded cherry panel interior is simply and logically arranged giving an excellent owners suit aft with two guest cabins. The full width main saloon/dining room forward of the engine room is partially open to the pilot house giving the feeling of comfort, space and airiness. The crew area with its simple shaker style, white painted bulkheads with cherry furniture, makes a generous and bright environment for the crew.
- Design/Architecture by German Frers
- Interior Design by John Munford
- Classification is , Lloyd’s Register and classed Maltese Cross – A1 – 100-Yachting Service – UMS.
- Classic feel of a J Class with the capabilities of a fast modern sloop
- Constructed with Pechiney 5383 Aluminum
- The structural work is 95% complete
- Interior fabrication about 90% complete
- This spectacular vessel can be completed to sail-away condition in 18 months