164′ Rossinavi 2017 M/Y ENDEAVOUR II 27.5 M €
The new Endurance 50, a fast displacement aluminium yacht with a top speed of 16 knots
Diesel electric power plant and propulsion by means of Azimuthing Rolls Royce pods.
A fully customized yacht with essential and linear layout, characterized by many minimalist details and lightweight materials.
Inside, a generous full-beam owner’s suite forward to the weather deck enjoys plenty of light and a wonderful panorama thanks to the long windows along the two main sides and an unusual private balcony.
The exterior areas of the Endurance 50 make various configuration possible, including an exclusive sun area forward, placed over the wide garage.
The outside dining area is on the upper deck, while the cockpit is furnished with luxurious sun bed close to a panoramic custom pool on aft.
With one main generator 950 KW@1500 rpm;
200 liters/hour @ 13 knots top speed with the range of 5070 nm by 78.000 liters fuel
130 liters/hour @ 10 – 11 knots cursing speed with the range of 6300 nm by 78.000 liters fuel
With two main generators 950 KW@1500 rpm;
400 liters/hour 17 knots top speed with the range of 3300 nm by 78.000 liters fuel
- Special fortified noise isolation and vibration mounts (engineered by Van Capellan)
- Specially designed and built for grade circum (circuit) navigation (transitions)
- 2 x 950 KW @1500 rpm Caterpillar main generators and 3 x 80 KW@1500 rpm Caterpillar auxiliary generators with 5 years warranty
- 5000 nm range @ 12 knots with one main generator
- With one 950 KW generator 13 knots top speed
- With two 950 KW generators 17 knots top speed
- Diesel electric RR Azipot system
- Full custom construction
- Styled by Enrico Gobbi from Team For Design (T4Design)
- Her interior designed by Achille Salvagni
- Ultra-powered climate system (6 compressors)
- 4 cabins (VIP cabin can be divided for two cabins)
- Hydraulic balcony at owner’s suite
- Malta flag with unlimited navigation certificate
- BV class