88′ Ferretti 2015 M/Y HAPPY – 3.2 M €
Ferretti Yachts 870 results from the collaboration between Studio Zuccon International Project
and theresearch center of the Ferretti Group. It features both the bronze dome over the helm
station and thelarge glazed surfaces. Beside the two open-view windows at the level of the
owner cabin, large windowsfor the guest cabins and a double window in the fore VIP cabin have
been added. The glazed surface ofthe main deck has been increased and renewed, thanks to
the lowering of the gunwale. The outer look ischaracterized by outstanding lightness, elegance
and aggressiveness, also thanks to the three ‘sharkbranchiae’ windows separating the salon’s
glazing from the helm station’s one.
On the main deck, livingand dining areas, galley and helm station have been effectively
separated: the latter two, extensivelymodified too, are located at bow, completely divided from
the rest. On the lower deck the yacht makesthe best of the increased volumes, thanks to the
shifting of all cabins towards the larger stern are.
Without changing the engine room, the crew area and the garage, this yacht offers wider
spaces, inparticular in the owner cabin and in the portside guest cabin.
- ARG Stabilizers – Standard
- Floor: teak on fly
- Smoke separator for gen.-each(22,5-27KW) 3″
- Control station in the cockpit fixed with cover
- Stern thruster hydraulic 40 HP
- Shore fresh water intake
- Lights Underwater Light -each-
- Searchlight electrically controlled (big rectangular)
- Lights external additional (couple)
- Lighting for stairs towards cabins
- Salon curtains electrically-driven lifting mechanism
- Electrical raising for curtains in master cabin
- Electrical raising for roll blinds -each-
- Twin beds (sliding) in guest cabin -diff.
- Crew cabin: additional folding bed
- Hi-Fi stereo FM/CD/DVD w/loudspeakers
- Do not supply standard CD in guest cabins and VIP