92′ Riva Duchessa 2010 M/Y TAURUS – 3.6 M € VAT paid
Curved, racy lines harmoniously design the profile of this yacht which encloses all the elegance of Riva style in her 28 metres, as always in a solution featuring its unique, original design.
The large windscreen integrates perfectly in the soaring, aggressive line of the 92′ Duchessa, providing an excellent view from the pilot station, whilst the large windows of the upper deck guarantee as much light as possible filters through to the salon and luncheon area.
The chromatic balance between the warm shades of the black American walnut embellished with hand-sewn, white and chocolate leather inserts used for the furniture and bulkheads, and the white varnished wood of the flooring, that can be replaced with white stone in marble powder in the dining area, makes this environment both welcoming and comfortable.
The Owner cabin features a walk-in wardrobe and vanity unit and is well-lit by two large, new windows fitted on either side. Portholes at each end make it possible to air the environment naturally.
The great innovation is the private entrance to the Owner cabin from the main deck.
- VAT paid in Malta
- Hard top
- Full beam master VIP and 2 guest cabins at lower deck,
- Large space at sundeck
- Musk Brown metallic color of the hull and Riva Cream color deck
- Engines upgraded to MTU 16V 2435 HP
- Main door electric opening system
- 50 HP hydraulic stern thruster
- Tropical air-conditioning 216.000 BTU PLUS upgraded generators to 27 Kw
- Gunwale side openings
- Fly-bridge bar furniture with stools
- Manual bow sun-pad bimini top
- Leather venetian blinds for salon, dining area and cabins (except bathrooms and crew cabins)
- Travertino marble floor at dining area