At 44.20 m, the CHECKMATE yacht was built by Benetti, and launched in 2013. Accommodating 12 guests in 5 stunning staterooms, her exquisite interior styling is by Francois Zuretti, while her exterior lines were drawn by Stefano Righini, resulting in an elegant, and stately yacht ready to welcome guests. Serviced by 9 crew, she has a beam of 9.25 m, and a draft of 2.80 m, along with engines that power her up to 14 knots at cruising speed, while maximum speed is at 15 knots.
An on-deck master suite with 180 degrees panoramic views, zero speed stabilizers, remove the bridge deck’s sky-lounge aft doors to create an incomprehensible 270 degrees alfresco dining space. VSAT ensures a constant Internet connection.
Motor yacht CHECKMATE has 5.50 m Williams diesel jet tender. Her toy chest includes two sea-doors, two stand-up paddleboards, two towing tubes, a wake board and fishing gear.
• Exquisite interior and exterior spaces large sundeck with enclosed gym and huge hot tub
• Superb contemporary chic interior decor blended with cherry and Burr Madrona woods and beautiful Italian marble
• Stunning on-deck master suite offers 180 degrees panoramic view
• Large windows in lower deck guest staterooms
• Impressive sky-lounge with aft door 270 degrees for an alfresco dining table
• Sundeck with oversized spa, pool, oval-shaped settee and day-head
• State-of-the-art entertainment facilities, including Bose surround sound system
• Large swimming platform with multipurpose beach club
• 5.50 m William diesel jet tender