The 46.00 m motor yacht LUCKY ME was launched by the Italian shipbuilder Baglietto in September 2016, delivered to her first owner in February 2017. This is the first unit of the Baglietto Fast superyacht series. Superyacht LUCKY ME was designed inside and out by Francesco Paszkowski Design and features jet black elements in her dynamic and sporty profile with a receding bow and strong stern. Baglietto 46.00 m Fast LUCKY ME is all about speed, sophisticated Italian style and so much more.
Large interior spaces and simple layout make this beautiful vessel suitable for an occasion, whether it's a prolonged cruise, a relaxing weekend or a special occasion for entertaining large groups of guests. Francesco Paszkowski, in collaboration with Margherita Casprini, designed the interior styling, which incorporates luxurious materials creating a relaxed and inviting ambience.
The main deck salon is ideal for social gatherings, as it features a large lounge and a formal dining area, while a more intimate guest salon is located on the upper deck.
It offers a homelike environment for the guests to enjoy the state-of-art entertainment system.
Generous outdoor areas provide "close-to-the-sea" experience while cruising or at anchor. Lounge area are located on the stern and are covered by a bimini. Main deck aft offers a large alfresco dining and sunbathing areas.
• Designed by Francesco Paszkowski
• Private study area at owner’s stateroom
• Side window heights at saloons from floor to ceiling
• Glass floors at engine room
• Metallic dark grey
• Enclosed tender garage at aft
• Hydraulic opening large beach club and swimming platform
• Engine hours 1750 h (March 2021)
• Generator hours 5500 (March 2021)
• Launched in September 2016, delivered to her first owner in February 2017
• Awarded World Yachts Trophies