The SILVER GALAPAGOS started cruising in 1990. Former name was Galapagos Explorer II. The SILVER GALAPAGOS is registered in Ecuador. She has 50 larger staterooms such as 23-25 m2 compared to today’s cruise ships and most of the staterooms on board have balconies.
As you see in the sistership Dubawi converted to a super yacht in 2009. Those sisterships, which will be renowned in history, can be converted to a luxury yacht or a boutique casino cruise ship where you will not only make profit but also add a unique sea experience to your life.
You can expect up to 111 passengers on a typical cruising. This means that at the higher number (usually peak and holiday cruising) SILVER GALAPAGOS has a space ratio of 34. A space ratio less than 33 means that you may find the ship crowded in areas. A space ratio greater than 39 means that there should be plenty of space for each passenger. When she is not cruising at capacity the space ratio can be as good as 40,8.
SILVER GALAPAGOS has up to 75 crew members on board. There are 2 passengers for every crew member on board. There are no self-serve on SILVER GALAPAGOS.
Her last major refurbishment was in 2014.
Her all suites, corridors and the explorer lounge were completely refurbished. An elegant blue and beige color palette was used to create an interior decor echoing that of the recently refurbished.
• RINA classification and SOLAS compliant
• Refitted in 1998/2013 and finally 2014
• Most of the staterooms on board have balconies
• Beauty salon and fitness center
• Expedition Boutique on board
• A library where you feel comfortable
• Can be converted a super yacht of boutique casino cruise ship
• Elevator connected with decks
• $14 M were spent for refit in 2014