ROYAL RUBIN is a 56.5 m / 185′5″ luxury motor yacht. She was built by CRN in 2008. With a beam of 10.20 m and a draft of 3.30 m, she has a steel hull and aluminium superstructure. This adds up to a gross tonnage of 944 tons. She is powered by 2 x 1950 hp CAT 3512 B giving her a maximum speed of 15 knots and a cruising speed of 14 knots. ROYAL RUBIN's maximum range is estimated at 4000 nautical miles. The motor yacht can accommodate 12 guests in 6 staterooms with an interior design by CRN and an exterior design by Zuccon International Project.
• Engine hours 4239 h port, 4232 h stb. (November 2020)
• Generator hours 17029 h port, 20875 h stb. (December 2020)
• 7.00 m Castoldi diesel jet tender, Zodiak Ribo 420 yamaha 25 hp 4-stroke outboard
• 2 x Sea Doo jetski
• Large pool with hydromassage on sun deck
• Large gym room
• Sauna,spa, swimming platform on lower deck