MELO III is a Ferretti 225 motor yacht in good condition built in GRP by Ferretti Yachts S.r.l. in Italy and was delivered in 1995, featuring a planning hull and GRP superstructure, with teak laid the main deck. She is a comprehensively equipped yacht, powered by 2 x 1250 hp CAT 3516 B, transmitting to conventional direct shafts, she smoothly cruises at 24 knots while is capable of reaching a top speed up to 30 knots.
The interior configuration has been designed to comfortably accommodate 9 guests in 4 staterooms consisting of a Master suite amidships full beam, a VIP suite forward, and 2 twin staterooms with single berths plus an additional Pullman bunk in the starboard one, all with en-suite bathrooms. She also accommodates 3 crew members in 2 cabins with their own facilities in separate quarters. The spacious cabins are complimented by large daytime areas both inside and out.
• Timeless design by Zuccon
• Best 75’ Ferretti in yachting history
• In very good condition
• Crane on swimming platform for tender and enclosed jet ski garage
• Crane on flybridge for additional jet ski
• Multiple function gangway (ladder to swimming platform)
• Spare shaft and propellers on board
• 2 x SST Ultra anchors
• Engine hours 2400 h (September 2020)
• 4.25 m tender with 50 hp Yamaha outboard