S’VIDA is a Ferretti 881 yacht built in 2008. On board, the spaciousness of the interiors together with the furnishing in matt elm and light-colored fabrics, allow the saloon to strike for its width and luminosity. The living room area has an open layout, which consists a sitting area and a dining area with a wide table which can accommodate up to 10 people. The philosophy of the internal spaces is in line with the innovative solutions introduced on the Ferretti flagship.
In the lower deck, two large open-view windows on both sides turn the master stateroom into an incomparable suite in terms of spaces and luminosity. In addition to the master stateroom, there are two twin beds staterooms with private bathrooms and a very wide VIP bow stateroom, with two fixed armchairs at both sides of the bed and a private bathroom with a marble and teak floored shower.
Concerning the performances, the Ferretti 881 renews the engines in comparison to the original flagship version. 2000 hp MTU 16V2000M91 engines easily meet any expectation, pushing the yacht to a 28 knots top speed, and a 20 knots cruise speed.
• Stabilizers & anti roll gyros
• Hydraulic system for bow & stern thrusters
• AB 13 DLX 2014 tender with 60 hp Yamaha
• JF110JN VX Yamaha Wave runner jet ski
• Underwater lights
• Inflatable sea swimming pool (4m x 4m x 2m)
• Inflatable dock for tender and jet skis
• Engine hour 6068 h stb, 2673 h port (February 2021)
• Generator hour 7995 h stb, 2673 h port (February 2021)