Representing an audacious move in luxury motor yacht design, the Numarine 78 Hardtop commands an unmistakable presence on the water.
Standing out from the crowd and refusing to simply blend in, this is where Numarine's distinctive lines were born out of the want to deliver a model for the not so conforming owners.
The vast saloon, awash with natural light thanks to oversized glazing above and around, is complimented by contemporary furniture creating the ultimate entertainment space, with socializing being at the heart of the design.
A separate staircase leads to the generously provisioned galley giving an ultra-clean feel to the saloon above. The full width owner's suite features a unique design and encompasses plentiful wardrobe space, walk in shower, separate head and twin basins.
Guest accommodation comprises of three very generously appointed en-suite staterooms, each outfitted with the finest fixtures and amenities.
Outside, emphasis has been given to relaxation space with an ingenious sun-pad configuration on the bow that provides a place in the sun for any number of guests. A forward facing ultra-wide lounge seat offers the best view aboard when cruising at speed in absolute comfort and safety.
The aft area houses a large dining table with easy access to the fully equipped wet-bar whilst a vast one-piece sun-pad above the garage provides yet more comfortable space for unhindered relaxation.
• Hydraulic swimming platform with capacity of 600 kg
• 3.30 m Williams jet tender
• 2.20 m Joker tender with 20 hp Tohatsu out boat
• Complete new teak deck in 2019
• New international top coat paint in 2017
• Standart (Mastervolt) generators were replaced with 7.5 kw and 22 kw Onan generators in 2017
• Ultra-stainless-steel anchor
• Electrical opening hardtop
• Underwater lights
• Audio video Bose system in each stateroom
• Alfa Laval waste water cleaning system
• Water maker
• Additional escape water tight hatch between engine room and tender garage