The exterior of the Yacht, equipped with two 1948 hp engines, features a streamlined profile and a porthole that can be opened.
Like all models in the X series, the Pershing 74 offers speed combined with maximum comfort.
M/Y BALOO I convinces with a modern interior design that offers 3 very comfortable en-suite staterooms that accommodates 6 guests.
The fly bridge of the yacht and the spacious areas in the bow and aft invite for hours of sunbathing, reading, and spending time with friends and family. On the fly bridge there are two sunbeds looking towards the front of the yacht that can be turned into sofa sun beds. The aft deck offers sunbathing space with height adjustable back support. Moreover, there is an hydraulic swimming ladder and a sprinkler water system that cooles the client during the hot summer months. And of course, there are more sunbeds in the bow of the yacht.
• Highest standards in technology and design
• Sleek and stylish interior design
• 3 very comfortable en-suite staterooms
• Spacious sunbathing areas on fly-bridge, bow and aft deck
• Swimming platform
• Zero speed stabilizers
• Engine hours 535 h (December 2020)
• 2.90 m William jet tender