Curved, racy lines harmoniously design the profile of this yacht which encloses all the elegance of Riva style in her 28.04 meters, as always in a solution featuring its unique, original design.
The large windscreen integrates perfectly in the soaring, aggressive line of the 92′ Duchessa, providing an excellent view from the pilot station, whilst the large windows of the upper deck guarantee as much light as possible filters through to the salon and luncheon area.
The chromatic balance between the warm shades of the black American walnut embellished with hand-sewn, white and chocolate leather inserts used for the furniture and bulkheads, and the white varnished wood of the flooring that can be replaced with white stone in marble powder in the dining area makes this environment both welcoming and comfortable.
The owner stateroom features a walk-in wardrobe and vanity unit and is well-lit by two large, new windows fitted on either side. Portholes at each end make it possible to air the environment naturally.
The great innovation is the private entrance to the owner stateroom from the main deck.
• Full beam master, VIP and two guest staterooms at lower deck
• Large space at sundeck
• Musk Brown metallic color of the hull and Riva Cream color deck
• Engines upgraded to MTU 16V 2435 hp
• Engine hours 1020 h, generators 2900 h (December 2020)
• Main door electric opening system
• 50 hp hydraulic stern thruster
• Tropical air-conditioning 216.000 BTU plus upgraded generators to 27 kw
• Gunwale side openings
• Fly-bridge bar furniture with stools
• Manual bow sun-pad bimini top
• Leather venetian blinds at salon, dining area and staterooms (except bathrooms
and crew cabins)
• Travertino marble floor at dining area
• EU VAT Paid