Sleek, super yacht, the Riva 88 Domino Super N is bound to appeal equally to those looking for a leisurely cruise as to those looking for a high-performance yacht.
Boasting an overall length of 26.84 meters and a beam of 6.29 meters it is the result of the cooperation between Officina Italiana Design - the design firm led by Mauro Micheli and Sergio Beretta that pencils the entire Riva range - and Ferretti Group’s Engineering Department.
This yacht immediately strikes the eye for its slender, streamlined profile, which is further highlighted by the colour of the hull, a dark grey that has been named ‘London Grey’. The same innovative colour shade can also be found in some deck details and harmoniously contrasts the light grey (Moon Grey) of the superstructure.
• Tender Williams 385 turbo jet (fixing included)
• Bimini cockpit with carbon poles
• 2 x Seakeeper
• Stern thruster hydraulic (power 40 HP)
• Full beam master suite
• The great tranquillity on board
• Master bathroom has a wonderful sea view
• The TV, concealing the helm, electrically rotates towards the passengers